Relationship marketing is a customer relationship management aspect that focuses on customer loyalty and long-term customer engagement rather than short-term goals such as customer acquisition and individual sales. Relationship marketing aims to create strong, even emotional customer connectivity with the brand, which can lead to continuous business, freedom of expression, and customer information that can lead to potential customers.
Strategies for customer relationship marketing are:
- Show customers who you value with each interaction - consider spontaneous recognition and unexpected enthusiasm
- Listen and respond to customers. Use social media monitoring tools to respond to comments and complaints as well as customer concerns
- Provide free information to your customers. Identify the topics and interests that customers have, and then create content to remove them and provide free access to customers, such as informational videos about recently purchased products.
- Expanded loyalty rewards. Any company can offer benefits and rewards, but you must expand beyond the typical rewards program and be offered to people who like them or recognize them in unexpected ways.
- Frequently contacted - Relationships are nothing without communication, so make sure you often communicate with your customers through social media, emails, messages, etc.
Customer Relationship Marketing Benefits
- Consistent customer experience;
- Collecting customer feedback;
- Raising customer profitability;
- Creating customer attorneys;